Inmate Visitation - Maple Street Correctional Center
Maple Street Correctional Center
1300 Maple Street (View Map)
Redwood City, CA 94063
The visiting schedule and rules for Maple Street Correctional Center are as follows:
No regular visiting is scheduled on MONDAYS
The following visiting times are available through Video Visitation system online:
|Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday||Saturday / Sunday|
|8:00 AM – 8:45 AM|
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
|NO VISITING IN A.M. HOURS|
|2:00 PM – 2:45 PM||2:00 PM – 2:45 PM|
|7:00 PM – 7:45 PM|
9:00 PM – 9:45 PM
|7:00 PM – 7:45 PM|
9:00 PM – 9:45 PM
Scheduling a Visit:
- All visitors must pre-register at www.smartjailmail.com One day in advance. All visitors must be registered and approved to visit on smartjailmail, before, registering for a visit.
- All visitors can utilize the video visitation stations at Maple Street Correctional Center to visit inmates
- All visits will be scheduled one day in advance on the website listed above.
- Visitors must check in AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to their visitation start time and no more than 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit. Visitors arriving late (less than 15 minutes late) will only receive the balance of the remaining visit time. If a visitor is more than 15 minutes late the visit is automatically cancelled. Cancelled visits will not be rescheduled. All visiting times will end on schedule.
- Help is available by visiting www.smartjailmail.com and selecting the "contact us" tab.
There are limited number of incentive based visits that can be scheduled. Scheduling a visit:
- All visitors must pre-register by calling (650)599-3000. Visits can be scheduled between the hours of 6:30 A.M. and 9:30 P.M.
- All visits will be scheduled one day in advance by calling the number listed above.
- Visitors must check in AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to their visitation start time and no more than 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit. Visitors arriving late (less than 15 minutes late) will only receive the balance of the remaining visit time. If a visitor is more than 15 minutes late, the visit is automatically cancelled. Cancelled visits will not be rescheduled. All visiting times will end on schedule.
- These visits are scheduled Tuesday - Friday at 7pm and 9pm and on Saturday and Sunday at 2pm, 7pm and 9pm. There are no visits on Mondays.
In all cases, visitors will need to provide proof of ID to register for visits. Acceptable ID can be any of the following:
- U.S. Driver’s License
- U.S. Identification Card
- U.S. Immigration Identification
- Military Identification
- Valid Passport
- Other Government Issued photo ID
Dress Code Restrictions:
Visitors are required to dress appropriately while visiting inmates.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be at least as long as the bottom of the fingertips when arms are placed at the sides.
- No bare midriffs, low-cut tops, or any revealing or provocative attire will be allowed.
- No gang attire or gang insignias will be permitted.
- No bandanas, beanies, hairnets, hoods, or hats.
- No steel-toed boots or shoes that will not clear the metal detector.
- Visitors will not be permitted to wear “stiletto” type heels, as this would heighten the risk of injury within the facility.
If dressed inappropriately, the visitor will not be allowed to visit. Final determination on clothing will be made by lobby staff.
- Any inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of the visit and may result in the loss of future visiting privileges.
- Only one (1) person per visit will be allowed per visit. No children are allowed. Only visitors eighteen (18) years old and older will be allowed.
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will have the visit canceled, may be barred from future video visitation visits, and may be subject to arrest.
- Damaging or defacing visitation equipment may result in criminal prosecution.
- Visitors who allow unauthorized persons into the visiting booths with them will have their visit cancelled and may lose future visiting privileges. During a visit, the visitor is required to remain in the visitation booth. If the visitor leaves the visitation room, the visit will be terminated.
- Visitors who are disruptive, disrespectful, verbally abusive, or argumentative with staff or other visitors will be asked to leave the facility and have their visit cancelled and may lose all future visiting privileges.
- Visits may be canceled without advanced notice for security reasons and/or any other reason deemed necessary by the Watch Commander and/or his/her designee.
- Children may not be left unattended anywhere at the Maple Street Correctional Center at any time. A member of the Service League of San Mateo County may be available at certain hours of the day to attend to children in the Family Waiting Room located in the Maple Street Correctional Center lobby. Hours are subject to change.
- No cell phones, electronic devices, gum, beverages, or food will be allowed in the MSCC Lobby or visitation area.